Sunday, August 17, 2008

AHA!!

First post from the new Indigo, iBook clamshell. There still appear to be a few kinks in the system. I downloaded iCab to use as a browser. It seem pretty okay, at least it's not trying to take over like the IE browser. The only thing is, when I go to create a new post, I don't have the options to change the font, size, style, color, etc. I don't know if this is a problem with how blogger displays on macs, or just my own ineptness at this point. Of course, it could just be the fact that I'm currently having to connect over dial-up, and the transfer of all the little bits takes too long, so it just doesn't do it. Who knows? Anyone? :)

Anyway, while I'm not die-hard on the macs yet. I'm going to try taking this into work one day and seeing if I can scrounge a wireless connection. It should go a lot faster than this, and maybe I'll see a difference in what displays. On the upside, with the iCab browser, the pages are displaying a good deal better, with just a minor scroll to the right instead of hte half-page scroll. So I'm pleased with that.

I may go back through the windows box, and edit this post later so that it conforms to the way the rest of my posts are displayed. I wonder if there's a default setting you can put on your Blogger Dashboard so that it will always post with your chosen font/color set? Anyone?

Take care all,

Casey

EDIT- it actually looked ok, as it showed int he dark green, but I like the font and italics better. Gotta figure out how to get that to display in my Indigo....

No comments: