Saturday, September 4, 2010

From the porch...


I've had a stressful couple of days, so it was nice to see that the weatherman didn't lie last night. He said there was a cool front moving in, and move in it did.

The temperature was in the upper 50s, and the sky full of wispy clouds as the sun came up. I decided to take a cup of coffee, nothing special, just Folger's French Roast, and step onto the back deck to greet the morning.

Here is what greeted me back:





It's a pretty nice view, if I do say so myself. Sipping coffee, enjoying a smoke, and listening to the birds and squirrels wake up and go about their business for the day.

It goes a long way towards alleviating stress. I guess there's another reason I prefer not to live in the city.

Here's hoping all of you enjoy the Holiday weekend!

Take care all!


Casey


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: